Jul 4th 2021 · Day 185
Today let us consider our responsibility to give thanks to God. Sometimes in prayer, we need to realign our focus and hearts to simply give thanks.
A great way to do this is by keeping a thankfulness journal or note on your phone.
Take some time today to recount 5 things you are thankful for, spend some time praying and thanking God for these things.
Here are mine:
1) Thank you God that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, I am no longer a sinner, but a saint.
2) Thank you God for the wife that you have blessed me with.
3) Thank you God for breath in my lungs, I commit each breath back to you.
4) Thank you that I can enjoy every day with you God.
5) Thank you in advance for my aunties salvation.
Clyde is a passionate follower of Jesus who serves as the lead pastor of Victory Church and the UK director for Hope Center Ministries. He is married to Rebekah and together they are sold out for the cause of Christ in their generation. He started Bible in a Year to help people grow in their devotional lives. Follow him on Twitter: @MrClydeT
© Victory Church UK 2021